Derma E, Very Clear Acne Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.83|
- For Oily Skin
- 100% Vegan
- With Herbal Anti-Blemish Complex
- 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication plus Tea Tree
- Clears Skin and Prevents Breakouts
- Made int the USA of Foreign and Domestic Components
Very Clear Acne Cleanser is a doctor-developed formula that naturally reduces acne flare-ups every time you wash.
- Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Salicylic Acid, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile combine to purify, soothe and balance the skin.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne, acne blemishes, acne pimples and blackheads.
- Moisten face and apply by massaging face gently, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily. Pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Acne Treatment|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water (aqua), disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocamidopropylamine oxide, PEG-150 distearate, polysorbate 20, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, glycerin, lavandula, officinalis (lavender) oil, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) oil, salix alba (white willow) bark extract, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.5%), decyl glucoside, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
I like it!
I like it!
I have very oily skin and adult acne. I've tried, well, just about everything, including the dermatologist. Anything that works only works for a while and my skin seems to build an immunity to it or something. Anyway, I really like this cleanser and my skin is doing well with it so far. It's kind of heavy though, so sometimes I don't quite feel like I'm "squeaky clean" but despite that, my skin does seem to like it.
Tea tree oil smell is too strong
Posted by 5132727343015556137 on Mar 11, 2015
Dislike the smell of it's strong tea tre oil. Hope it's just Salicylic acid without anything else. Will not repurchase.
je l'ai donné à ma fille
Posted by 5113068187261015629 on Dec 27, 2014
l'odeur est très puissante et je pense qu'il n'est pas adapté aux peaux matures.
Nice cleanser without major complaints
Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 26, 2014
It doesn't foam too much, but as for the rest, it's all right. Not that fantastic, but generally good.
Posted by 5224822575229028565 on Apr 06, 2014
Soft. Gentle. Clear well and don't make skin dry.
The best cleanser ! // Le meilleur nettoyant !
Posted by carnetfeminin on Dec 20, 2012
This cleanser is strong against my adult acne but so gentle for my skin. I love its creamy texture and its fresh smell. For me, it's the best cleanser because it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin and eliminates pimples. // Ce nettoyant est efficace contre mon acné d'adulte tout en étant vraiment doux pour ma peau. J'adore sa texture crémeuse et son odeur fraîche. Pour moi, c'est le meilleur nettoyant car il ne dessèche pas ma peau sensible et élimine mes boutons.