Derma E, Very Clear Spot Treatment Anti-Blemish Complex, 1/2 oz (14 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For All Skin Types
- New & Improved
- Natural Solutions: Blemish-Prone Skin
- Skincare Solutions - Natural Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid
- Tea Tree
- Helps Clear Blemishes and Prevent Breakouts
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
- Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac.
derma e natural skincare: solutions the work
- Very Clear Spot Treatment can be used to target specific areas of flare-up, to dry out pimples and help reduce redness and irritation.
- Our Anti-Blemish Complex contains a blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile that has been shown to be very effective on blemish-prone skin.
- Excellent for all skin types, this spot treatment will not leave a residue, dry or irritate skin.
Apply a small amount to blemishes twice daily, or as needed.
Water (aqua), salicylic acid, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceteryl alcohol (and) ceteareth 20, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.1%), aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, lavandula officinalis (lavender) essential oil, dimethicone, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!
I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)
Posted by 4618815349869567708 on Jun 12, 2016
Realmente funciona muy bien, en tan sólo horas ya empieza a actuar. Muy recomendado
Clears up stubborn spots
Posted by 4626396500744084706 on Jun 06, 2016
I have only used this product a couple times, on those stubborn, underground acne spots, and it has really worked! It cleared up the problem in area in only a couple days and now I use it every time I have a stubborn acne spot. I didn't think that the smell was overwhelming, and although the formula does take a bit to dry, I only put a dab of it on at night about an hour before bed so that wasn't much of a problem. Highly recommended!
Great spot treatment
Posted by Reviewer3319590 on May 14, 2016
Works great for acne flare-ups. Doesn't burn or discolor skin.
i recommend it wonderful
Posted by 5306477623097307633 on May 08, 2016
Extant my acne is fully recovered
It is highly recommended
Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 10, 2015
this stuff is really works. good under makeup, good to use before sleep, and it really makes my blemishes smaller the feeling this gel has on my skin is really good, not greasy or anything like.