Derma E, Very Clear Spot Treatment Anti-Blemish Complex, 1/2 oz (14 g)
By Derma E
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For All Skin Types
- New & Improved
- Natural Solutions: Blemish-Prone Skin
- Skincare Solutions - Natural Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid
- Tea Tree
- Helps Clear Blemishes and Prevent Breakouts
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
- Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac.
derma e natural skincare: solutions the work
- Very Clear Spot Treatment can be used to target specific areas of flare-up, to dry out pimples and help reduce redness and irritation.
- Our Anti-Blemish Complex contains a blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile that has been shown to be very effective on blemish-prone skin.
- Excellent for all skin types, this spot treatment will not leave a residue, dry or irritate skin.
Apply a small amount to blemishes twice daily, or as needed.
Water (aqua), salicylic acid, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceteryl alcohol (and) ceteareth 20, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.1%), aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, lavandula officinalis (lavender) essential oil, dimethicone, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!
I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)
It is highly recommended
Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 10, 2015
this stuff is really works. good under makeup, good to use before sleep, and it really makes my blemishes smaller the feeling this gel has on my skin is really good, not greasy or anything like.
Love this treatment!
Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015
I have replaced my other spot treatments with this and have had great results. Spots dry out quickly with this. My only gripe is that it contains lavendar oil which actually makes my spots more red but there is such a small amount in this product that it probably doesn't make much of a difference. I love the tube packaging and find the consistency of the gel to be easy to apply. It is not too thick or runny and will sit well under makeup.
Doesn't do much
Posted by 5322605052227619702 on Dec 01, 2014
It's a rather watery gel formulation that you have to apply in thick layer several times a day. It takes forever to dry and it doesn't do much to heel or dry out blemishes. Also the scent of tea tree oil is so overwhelming it makes my eyes water. I could just as easily put some pure tea tree oil and have have better results.
didnt help me
Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jul 14, 2014
this did nothing for me :(