Derma E, Vitamin A Pore Refining Gel, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Derma E10 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: DME-00488
- UPC Code: 030985004885
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 5.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Oil-Free Gel
- Natural Bodycare
- Reduce the Look of Pores With Glycolic Acid and Willow Bark
- Skincare Solutions with Natural Ingredients
- Derma E Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
We're serious about skincare
We craft each batch carefully to ensure you receive the finest natural skincare available. We use scientifically proven natural ingredients in effective amount to provide noticeable results. All our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and are pH balanced, 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Dr. Linda Miles L.Ac., D.O.M.
- Derma E's Vitamin A Pore Refining Gel is a fast-absorbing, oil-free formula that helps balance and tighten skin to reduce the look of pores.
- Vitamin A and Glycolic Acid encourage exfoliation to facilitate the removal of debris, oil and dull aging cells for clearer pores.
- Willow Bark, Calendula and Witch Hazel help fight bacteria and tighten skin to minimize the look of pores for a more refined complexion.
- Day and night, this formula is ideal as a treatment layer underneath your favorite moisturizer, or on its own for oily or blemish-prone skin.
After cleansing and toning, apply gel to the entire face, paying close attention to areas you wish to refine. Follow with your favorite derma e moisturizer, or use it on its own for oily or blemish-prone skin. Use twice daily.
No animal testing.
Water (aqua), alcohol denatured, glycerin, propanediol, glycolic acid, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, salicylic acid, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), organic calendula officinalis flower extract*, salix alba (willow) bark extract, xanthan gum, gluconolactone, decyl glucoside, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, USDA or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The company should work on the smell of this product. It contains glycolic acid and smells like a pure glycolic acid. I feel like in a chem lab. Overall I do not see any significant difference to the skin after using it for three weeks.
no he notado nada con este producto lo mismo me da aplicarmelo q no,no ha reducido el tamaño de mis poros