Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Cream, 4 oz (113 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Cream helps diminish the appearance of age lines and wrinkles on the skin leaving it soft, smooth and supple
- Vitamin A at high potency (10,000 IU / 100 gms) encourages cell renewal, enhancing skin's youthful appearance
- Vitamin E and Allantoin are also included for an extra-rich moisturizing treatment
Natural Skincare: Solutions that work
After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply cream morning and evening. Usable under makeup.
Purified water (aqua), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycerin, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate SE, cetyl alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), glycerin soja (soybean) oil, panthenol (provitamin B5), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), allantoin, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) essential oil, phenylethyl alcohol, vanillin, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
Makes skin very smooth and rejuvenated after use! Warning: BUT DO NOT USE DURING THE DAY. Please be aware that a few studies have shown that Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate potentially becomes dangerous when your skin is exposed to sunlight. Use only at night. This type of vitamin A apparently increases your risk of skin cancer when exposed to sunlight. Although it is not harmful to use as a night cream, so I continue to use it as such and it’s been really working wonderfully
I have very sensitive skin. Over the years I have tried several different skin cremes; well known brands, but they all caused skin irritation or they were heavy and greasy. When I discovered the Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme I was thrilled; it is very gentle, non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it under my makeup during the day and as a night creme at night. It has helped me keep my skin in very good condition.
Posted by 4767729824593380501 on Apr 08, 2016
Beautiful for Skin
Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016
but it makes small acnes on my face
Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Mar 25, 2016
I am really surprised at all the great reviews. This did NOTHING for my skin. Maybe I got a bad batch but it made no impact. I've tried other Vita A products and this was the worst. It didn't irritate me but there were absolutely no results. After 3 months of usage and no visible changes I threw it out.
Posted by 4714548614182843151 on Feb 19, 2016
Sorry I expected more from that cream, but I look still wrinkled the same as before using the cream, inspite of using it already 5 weeks, twice daily. And as support Omega Rejuvenol from Primal Force from Al Sears.