Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A & E Treatment Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dry Skin
- New Look
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A & E Treatment Oil is a concentrated treatment to moisturize dry, aging, compromised skin.
- Skin-renewing Vitamin A helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin-healing Vitamin E helps promote soft, smooth, supple skin
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A & E Treatment Oil in the morning and evening. Not intended for internal use.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
Only recently discovered Derma E I am an official convert. I love the products, all have delivered what they say they will do and this is no exception. A beautiful oil that can be used neat at night or mixed in with other creams, I stir a teaspoon into my small jars of face cream to add that extra rich treatment.
I just started using this about two weeks ago and I am starting to notice a difference in my skin. I have used a lot of beauty products but none have really delivered what they promised. I believe this product is something I will use from here on out.
didn't like it
Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Jun 24, 2016
It doesn't worth money
Posted by 5113705679879517410 on Jun 16, 2016
Heals skin Wounds
Posted by 4684286776570169664 on May 03, 2016
The product is wonderful, but you might want to change the bottle. I put some of it in a bottle with an eye dropper top. It's much easier to control the amount your getting that way.
did nothing to my skin
Posted by 5399271898985546535 on Dec 08, 2015
didnt help with my wrinkles at all. waste of money