Derma E, Vitamin E Skin Oil, 14,000 IU, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Therapeutic Topicals
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
Derma E Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
- Vitamin E Skin Oil 14,000 I.U. is an excellent all-purpose moisturizer and lubricant.
- Helps moisturize and soften dry, rough skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Apply morning and evening, or whenever needed. Not intended for internal use.
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil.
This is a rich vitamin E that has helped to ease my severe dry skin. It is a must for the dry cold winter. As well as a healing for dry cracked skin. Don't go the winter without it!
I use this oil under any moisturiser as soon as I get out of the shower while still warm and damp. The oil goes into my skin immediately and literally leaves my skin glowing. Excellent service from iHerb, too. Thank you!
Great for my face!
Posted by 4989210024860063590 on May 18, 2016
I use this oil after using toner every morning. Using just a drop keep my face moisturized. It doesn't look oily at all (after a few minutes). It is scentless and feels great! This is my second bottle. I love it!
Great vitamin E
Posted by WeHealthy on Jan 22, 2016
Great vitamin e oil!Perfect for the skin!i use it daily under the eyes and once a week on the whole face!The next morning the skin is really soft!!Try it!!
i love it
Posted by 5053858652165178142 on Jan 06, 2016
i definitely recommend this if you have dark circles under your eyes
My mom loved it
Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 19, 2015
I personally didn't use this skin oil myself, since my skin is more on the combination side, but I bought it as a christmas present for my mom and she loved it. When used on damp skin (i.e. right after using the toner), it sinks into the skin easily and makes the skin look soft and nourished. It also helps with dryness on the long run.