Desert Essence, Natural Shea Butter Body Cream, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Royal Jelly and Cactus Extract
Desert Essence Shea Butter Body Cream is the ultimate treatment for dry or sensitive skin. A combination of natural oils including jojoba and macadamia nut help moisturize and rehydrate the skin. Nutrient packed Royal Jelly restores moisture and softness to the skin. Rich in Vitamin A, B-complex, C, D, E and 18 essential amino acids. Also enriched with Cactus extracts known for their restorative and moisturizing properties.
Apply to entire body as needed throughout the day.
Water (aqua), elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, heptyl undecylenate (plant derived), glyceryl stearate SE (vegetable derived), beeswax, cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, cereus grandiflorus (vanilla cactus) extract, opuntia vulgaris leaf extract (prickly pear cactus), royal jelly, honey, garcinia mangostana fruit extract, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate (plant derived), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), caprylic/capric triglyceride (plant derived), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate (plant derived), sodium magnesium silicate, sorbitan stearate (plant derived), squalane (plant derived), xanthan gum (plant derived), natural fragrance (parfum).
- No animals were harmed to obtain ingredients
- No animal testing
- No artificial fragrances/dyes
- No petroleum compounds including mineral oil, petrolatum and paraffin
- No SLS, PEGS, PPG, MEA, DEA or TEA
- No parabens, glycols or phthalates
- Yes vegetarian
- Yes recyclable, biodegradable and renewable resources
- Yes cruelty free
iHerb Customer Reviews
This cream is rather thick, it gives good moisturizing and absorbs fast. The smell is not unpleasant, but strange.
Doesn't moisten well (in 5 hours skin looks dry again), doesn't absorbs by skin well (it lefts sticky sensation) and I don't like the smell.
Thank you from the heart
Posted by 5209449527482200395 on Feb 17, 2015
Item more wonderful
Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jan 19, 2015
Seems to work good, but has a strong sweet scent with a pungent smelly background smell. I wish it was unscented or had a mild scent. God bless you all.
Don't like the smell
Posted by 5115431825137999084 on Nov 07, 2014
The smell really unpleasant to me. Will not buy again. also does not absorbed well in the skin
Cream shea butter
Posted by 5460313616399890164 on Oct 17, 2014
I do not really like this cream, the smell makes me nauseous. I would buy this product does not.