Desert Essence, Organics, Lip Tint, Coconut, .35 fl oz (10.35 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Soothes and Protects Lips
- Infuses Lip with Moisture
- Provides Hint of Natural Color and Flavor
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified to NSF Organic Standard
- Preservative Free
- Cruelty Free & Biodegradable
Soothe and protect your lips with a hint of color.
Organic Jojoba Seed and Sunflower Oils quickly penetrate lips to deeply nourish and hydrate. Organic Coconut Oil smoothes and softens.
- Artificial Dyes
- Petroleum Based Ingredients
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Renewable Sources
- Cruelty Free=
Apply as needed for soft smooth lips.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, beeswax (cera alba)*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, natural flavor (aroma), silica, mica, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract*, titanium dioxide, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, tocopherol (vitamin E), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, iron oxides, yucca schidigera leaf/root/stem extract (yucca cactus)*
No animals harmed or animal testing of raw materials or finished product.
It's more moisturizing than just applying coconut oil straight on your lips, I think. It has a hint of shimmer. I will buy this again for sure.
Cheap and good
Posted by 5713386362190983234 on Dec 02, 2013
A little too much coconut for my taste. But very effective.
Posted by 4635703180196179420 on Jun 30, 2013
texture bien nourrissante
Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012
Nice smell, but no spf
Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 06, 2012
Love this one! It sparkels and look really good, no color thogh.
Love this company!
Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Nov 14, 2011
I LOVE Desert Essence products, and use everything of their brand. I only tried the coconut lip tint once and felt a slight tingle on my lips which was uncomfortable. I wasn't sure if it was due to my chapped lips and this product was oily, or if there was an ingredient i was sensitive to. I will probably attempt another application eventually. I highly recommend ALL of Desert Essence's products!