Designer Whey, 100% Premium Natural Whey Protein Powder, Plain & Simple, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: DEW-00134
- UPC Code: 844334001346
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 5.8 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- American Culinary ChefsBest
- Best Chefs Excellence 2014
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 100 Calories
- 19 g Protein
- 3 g Fiber
- + Calcium
- + Vitamin D
- + B-Vitamins
- 12 Servings of 19 g Protein in Each 100-Calorie Scoop!
Good to Know Facts
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Soy Protein
- No Gluten
Made with Natural Whey Protein
Protein for a different kind of sport. Life.
Our passion for health and fitness continually drives us to deliver smart, simple and convenient products - designed with your body in mind - so that you can easily reach your wellness goal, even with today's hectic schedules. As the innovators of whey protein powders since 1993, we strive to create products that evolve with your needs while being delicious, balanced for optimal health, and easy to fit into your daily routine.
Give us a try and tell us what you think!
Why Designer Whey Protein?
- Smooth and delicious - making your nutrition plan that much more enjoyable!
- Endorsed by professional chefs.
100 Good for You Calories
- With each serving at only 100 calories, you are in control of your protein and calorie intake.
19 g Protein
- 38% of your daily protein per serving - the right amount for your active lifestyle, yet easy on your digestive system.
100% Premium Whey Protein
- Our whey is pure so your body quickly absorbs it for maximum post-workout recovery and nutrition.
- Designer Whey is a complete protein with the right balance of amino acids to give your body the energy it needs throughout the day.
Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- Excellent source of calcium, vitamin D and B-vitamins.
- Good source of fiber for digestive health.
How Much Protein Do I Need?
Protein plays a critical role in the health of your body.
Directions For Use: Combine 1 scoop of Designer Whey with 8 fl oz (or less for more flavor) of cold water, juice or milk and mix thoroughly.
Best Time to Use:
- Take first thing in the morning to kick start your metabolism Or
- Take 20 minutes after a workout to help recover and build muscle Or
- Take mid-morning or mid-afternoon to curb cravings.
Designer Whey Full Spectrum Whey Peptide Blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, l-glutamine, taurine, l-leucine, l-phenylalanine), isomalto-oligosaccharides, calcium phosphate, lecithin, magnesium oxide, citrus fiber, inulin, dried cream extract, zinc gluconate, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, mixed tocopherols, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Contains milk and soy.
Notice: For weight reduction, use only as directed in the meal plans. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision.
This product is packed by weight and not volume. Some settling may have occurred during transportation. Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool, dark place. A scoop is included in this container
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, C, and Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Seems to help me keep my protein intake up to standards and also give me pep without making my stomach feel yucky. Shake it up in a jar with a bit of cold water, and you can glug down fast, and get it over with. Important for people who don't do the "3 square meals" thing.
Has become a regular part of my diet. I am going to try all the flavors.