This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
DNG Apex, 7-Day AM/PM Detach N' Go, 1 Pill Organizer
By DNG Apex9 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: DNG-00200
- UPC Code: 076855002001
- Package Quantity: 1 Pill Organizer
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 4.1 x 7.6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- The Measure of Excellent in Self Care
- 7 Interlocking Detachable Compartments
- Each Section is Self-Contained AM/PM Pill Box
- Each Compartment Holds 20 Aspirin-Size Pills
Never miss a day of medication with this easy-to-use detachable pill organizer designed to offer you complete flexibility. Each compartment interlocks to form a full week or detaches for individual days. The Snap-on lids form a tight seal to keep medication secure. Ideal for anyone on a daily medication schedule.
1. Simply slide the desired section(s) apart by pulling up on one side and holding the other side in place.
1. Line up the interlocking groove of the bottom of one compartment with the top of the interlocking groove of the other compartment.
2. Slide down to reattach the desired section(s) of the pill box.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The layout of this pill box is great. Con - I wish the compartments were larger. I've given this over to my daughter to try to get her to consistently take Spirulina. We'll see how it goes...For me, I'll try to find one with larger compartments for my next order.
Good design but the compartments are much too small for vitamin supplements. I couldn't even fit 6 vitamin capsules. It's better for small pills.