Deva, Omega-3 DHA, 30 Vegan Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Derived from Algae
- Vegan Certified
- Dietary Supplement
- Life's DHA
- Natural Algae Oil
DHA is vital for normal brain development of the fetus and infant, and for the maintenance of normal brain function throughout life. Vegetarians, vegans and raw foods dieters are at risk of having insufficiencies of DHA unless they supplement.
- Eco-friendly & sustainable.
- Derived from microalgae grown under sanitary manufacturing conditions.
- Clean, safe and free of ocean-borne contaminants.
For adults take one (1) vegan softgel daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
High oleic sunflower oil, carrageenan, starch, vegetable glycerin, purified water, natural vitamin E, lemon oil, silicon dioxide, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, sunflower lecithin, rosemary extract (All from plant/mineral sources)
Food Sensitivity: Free of GMOs, yeast, wheat, gluten, hexane, dairy, egg, preservatives, animal products or derivatives.
This product does not contain animal products, derivatives or byproducts. 100% Vegetarian, vegan. This product is Certified Vegan by the Vegan Society.
Store in a cool, dry place. Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegan Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established|