Dickinson Brands, T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Cleansing Pads, 60 Pads, 2.13 in (5.41 cm) dia37 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: DIC-00010
- UPC Code: 052651000106
- Package Quantity: 60 Pads, 2.13 in (5.41 cm) dia
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2.7 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Cleanse, Soothe, Refresh
- Nature's Gentle Astringent for Face & Body
- New Look!
- Cleans & Refreshes
- Gentle for Sensitive Skin
- Naturally Reduces Blemishes
- Cools and Conditions Razor Burn
- Soothes Damaged or Abraded Skin
- Cleanses Without Overdrying
- Soothes Redness and Irritation
- Removes Dirt, Oil and Impurities
- Hypoallergenic to Most Skin Types
Oily, irritated, red, damaged, blemished, or inflamed skin
Cleans & Refreshes... Naturally!
Our 100% natural witch hazel astringent gently cleans and conditions without removing essential moisture. TN Dickinson's Witch Hazel Cleansing Pads effectively remove dirt, oil and impurities while soothing redness and irritation - leaving skin looking clean, unblemished and healthy.
Wash face and body. Gently wipe skin with cleansing pad to remove remaining dirt, excess oil, soap film and residue. Use often to cleanse, soothe and refresh.
Close container tightly.
No animal testing
100% distilled witch hazel (containing natural grain alcohol 14%), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium benzoate.
No denatured alcohol.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Witch hazel is good for the skin and these pads are convenient for removing makeup. But the pads are too saturated and small-it takes two to clean.
My new favorite- not as drying or harsh as tea tree pads. Perfect for a quick cleansing without drying out your skin or causing a break-out.