Dickinson Brands, T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Cleansing Pads, 60 Pads, 2.13 in (5.41 cm) dia
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Cleanse, Soothe, Refresh
- Nature's Gentle Astringent for Face & Body
- New Look!
- Cleans & Refreshes
- Gentle for Sensitive Skin
- Naturally Reduces Blemishes
- Cools and Conditions Razor Burn
- Soothes Damaged or Abraded Skin
- Cleanses Without Overdrying
- Soothes Redness and Irritation
- Removes Dirt, Oil and Impurities
- Hypoallergenic to Most Skin Types
Oily, irritated, red, damaged, blemished, or inflamed skin
Cleans & Refreshes... Naturally!
Our 100% natural witch hazel astringent gently cleans and conditions without removing essential moisture. TN Dickinson's Witch Hazel Cleansing Pads effectively remove dirt, oil and impurities while soothing redness and irritation - leaving skin looking clean, unblemished and healthy.
Wash face and body. Gently wipe skin with cleansing pad to remove remaining dirt, excess oil, soap film and residue. Use often to cleanse, soothe and refresh.
Close container tightly.
No animal testing
100% distilled witch hazel (containing natural grain alcohol 14%), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium benzoate.
No denatured alcohol.
Witch hazel is good for the skin and these pads are convenient for removing makeup. But the pads are too saturated and small-it takes two to clean.
My new favorite- not as drying or harsh as tea tree pads. Perfect for a quick cleansing without drying out your skin or causing a break-out.
harsh & not good smell
Posted by 5570373647362515463 on Sep 15, 2016
So harsh for the skin . I use it to clean my shoes instead . خشنة عالبشرة وريحتها ريحة مطهّر قوية !
Posted by lenajeff on Apr 29, 2016
The pads stay moist in tub until the end even if it takes awhile to get through the whole thing. The pads can feel rough especially on the face.
make up cleansers.
Posted by 5011817734369265768 on Dec 13, 2014
Wife loves them so much she wants me to buy her more.
Great product, texture just a little rough!
Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Jun 01, 2014
These pads are easy to use, continent & stay moist inside the packaging. My only complaint is that they are a little rough on your skin. I've had to stop using on my face, as they are too scratchy (I have sensitive skin & don't use a facial exfoliator - others may not find this an issue). I have been using on my bikini area post waxing to prevent ingrowns, and they are doing a good job. As long as you don't mind the texture, a great product.