Disney, Calcium + Vitamin D3 Gummies, 60 Pieces (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Bone Health
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Fun Shapes!
- 3 Fantastic Flavors! Strawberry Vanilla, Banana Cream, & Blueberry Cream
- Great Taste! Fun for Kids!
- Calcium Plays a Vital Role in Achieving Peak Bone Mass in Children and Young Adults
- Vitamin D Promotes Healthy Bones, Teeth and Supports Immune System Health
- Vitamin D Assists in the Absorption of Calcium
For children 2 and 3 years of age, chew two (2) gummies daily. For adults and children 4 and over, chew two (2) gummies two times daily.
Sugar, corn syrup, pectin, citric acid, colors (black carrot juice concentrate, turmeric), natural flavors, sodium citrate.
Free of: Milk or milk derivatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 Gummies|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value for Children 2 and 3 Years of Age||%Daily Value For Adults & Children 4 Years of Age and Over|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||***||2%**|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%||100%|
|Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate)||500 mg||63%||50%|
|Phosphorus (as Tricalcium Phosphate)||270 mg||34%||27%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2573180 on Apr 08, 2012
My daughter loves mice. Sweet candy. Disney is great!
Posted by 5582866707045314301 on Jan 14, 2014
nice, tasty vitamins. myself was eating and giving to my son.
Posted by 5075463866528889733 on Mar 03, 2015
Ours son 5 years old like it very much.
Good for kids
Posted by Reviewer2284594 on Mar 18, 2012
These gummies are very sweet. My son liked them a lot. I find them too sweet. Very good quality.
The kids love taking these kalciums!
Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Mar 05, 2014
A really good source of kalcium, and my kids nails are growing much better now. These are however LOADED with sugar, and I am sure the producer could make them healthier by replacing some of the sugar with xylitol, or just making one gummy smaller.