Disney, Fairies, Gummies, MultiVitamin, 60 Gummies (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Healthy Growth & Development
- With Pediatrician Recommended¹ Level of Vitamin D 400 I.U. Per 2 Gummies
- Children's Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- Great Taste
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- 6 Magical Shapes!
- 3 Delicious Flavors! Cherry, Orange, & Strawberry
Great Taste! Fun to Eat!
- Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.
- Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.² These gummies provide 12 Vitamins and Minerals.
- These gummies contain Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism, Calcium for bone health, and Vitamins C & D for immune function.
- Two gummies contain 400 IU of Vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children¹. Vitamin D promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.
¹ The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children and adolescents receive at least 400 IU of Vitamin D per day from food or supplements.
² USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
For adults and children 2 years of age and over, chew two (2) gummies daily.
Sugar, corn syrup, pectin, citric acid, fumaric acid, gelatin, black carrot juice concentrate, natural flavors, maltodextrin, annatto color, silica, mannitol.
Free of: wheat, milk or milk derivatives
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value for Children 2-4 Years of Age||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or more Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||***||1%**|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1,500 IU||60%||30%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||15 mg||38%||25%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%||100%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 IU||150%||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.5 mg||71%||25%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||100%||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||5 mg||100%||50%|
|Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate)||100 mg||13%||10%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||30 mcg||43%||20%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||2 mg||1%||1%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||2 mg||25%||13%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
Posted by 5594520369219322769 on Dec 29, 2014
It looks and taste good...
Posted by 4987813416557266109 on May 08, 2014
But my dauther (3 yrs) does not like them. So I think it`s just a matter of taste. Otherwise the product is great - price and quality.
Posted by 5497460859565891430 on Oct 21, 2013
it's good for children
good and valuable
Posted by 5278446055072989918 on Jan 03, 2013
good and valuable