Disney, Fairies, Gummies, MultiVitamin, 60 Gummies (Discontinued Item)
By Disney32 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: DIS-19145
- UPC Code: 759427191456
- Package Quantity: 60 Gummies
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.8 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Important Note:
Please note limited shipping months for this item:
This item is heat sensitive. It is only available for purchase between October 1st and June 14th. We temporarily discontinue the item during the summer months, from June 15th - September 30th, because it might melt or spoil during transit.
- Volume Discount
- For Healthy Growth & Development
- With Pediatrician Recommended¹ Level of Vitamin D 400 I.U. Per 2 Gummies
- Children's Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- Great Taste
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- 6 Magical Shapes!
- 3 Delicious Flavors! Cherry, Orange, & Strawberry
Great Taste! Fun to Eat!
- Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.
- Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.² These gummies provide 12 Vitamins and Minerals.
- These gummies contain Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism, Calcium for bone health, and Vitamins C & D for immune function.
- Two gummies contain 400 IU of Vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children¹. Vitamin D promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.
¹ The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children and adolescents receive at least 400 IU of Vitamin D per day from food or supplements.
² USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
For adults and children 2 years of age and over, chew two (2) gummies daily.
Sugar, corn syrup, pectin, citric acid, fumaric acid, gelatin, black carrot juice concentrate, natural flavors, maltodextrin, annatto color, silica, mannitol.
Free of: wheat, milk or milk derivatives
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value for Children 2-4 Years of Age||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or more Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||***||1%**|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1,500 IU||60%||30%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||15 mg||38%||25%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%||100%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 IU||150%||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.5 mg||71%||25%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||100%||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||5 mg||100%||50%|
|Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate)||100 mg||13%||10%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||30 mcg||43%||20%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||2 mg||1%||1%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||2 mg||25%||13%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.