Disney, Finding Nemo Gummies, MultiVitamin, 60 Gummies (Discontinued Item)
By Disney13 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: DIS-15625
- UPC Code: 759427156257
- Package Quantity: 60 Gummies
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.8 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- For Healthy Growth & Development
- With Pediatrician Recommended¹ Level of Vitamin D 400 I.U. Per 2 Gummies
- Children's Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- Great Taste
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- 6 Great Shapes!
- 3 Yummy Flavors! Grape, Orange, and Cherry
Great Taste! Fun to Eat!
- Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.
- Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.² These gummies provide 11 Vitamins and Minerals.
- These gummies contain Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism and Vitamin C & D for immune function.
- Two gummies contain 400 IU of Vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children¹. Vitamin D promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.
¹ The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children and adolescents receive at least 400 IU of Vitamin D per day from food or supplements.
² USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
For adults and children 2 years of age and over, chew two (2) gummies daily.
Sugar, corn syrup, pectin, citric acid, fumaric acid, gelatin, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, natural flavors, purple berry color concentrate (maqui berry juice concentrate, sugar), black carrot juice color concentrate, silica, annatto color, mannitol.
Contains fish (tuna) ingredients.
Free of: Milk or milk derivatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value for Children 2-4 Years of Age||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or more Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||***||1%**|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1,500 IU||60%||30%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||15 mg||38%||25%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%||100%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 IU||150%||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.5 mg||71%||25%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||100%||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||2.5 mg||50%||25%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||30 mcg||43%||20%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||2 mg||1%||1%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||2 mg||25%||13%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil)||100 mcg||***||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very sweet flavour, but my son is happy to take them. Personally I would be happier if they didn't have so much sugar and corn syrup.
젤리이긴하지만 살캉살캉한식감입니다 쫄깃한식감은아니예요 아이들에따러서는호불호가갈릴듯하지만, 저희집은 고등학생딸아이가먹는지라 아주좋아합니다