- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vitamin D for Immune System Support and Bone Health
- Smart for Kids
- Great Taste
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Dietary Supplement
- 3 Delicious Fruit Flavors! Orange, Strawberry-Banana & Raspberry
Great Taste! Fun to Eat!
- Four Gummies provide 125 mg of Omega-3
- Four Gummies Contain 400 IU of Vitamin D, which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children.¹
- Vitamin D promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.
1. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children and adolescents receive at least 400 IU of Vitamin D per day from food or supplements, Wagner, C. et al. Pediatrics. 2008;122;1142-1152
For adults and children 2 years of age and older, chew four (4) gummies daily.
Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin. Contains <2% of: Carnauba wax, citric acid, lactic acid, natural colors (purple carrot extract, black carrot juice concentrate, annatto), natural flavors (strawberry/banana, raspberry, orange), organic sunflower oil.
Contains fish (tuna) ingredients
Free of: milk or milk derivatives
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinued use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value for Children 2-4 Years of Age||%Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or More Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||***||2%**|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%||100%|
|Fish Oil||468 mg||***||***|
|provides 125 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, comprising of:||***||***|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||100 mg†||***||***|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||25 mg†||***||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†As Natural Triglycerides
My very picky daughter loves these, and she usually dislikes omega-3 gummies. She also likes the fish shapes. Big thumbs up for the added vitamin d3 as well!
everybody knows how impossible to feed child pharmacy fish oil supplements to a kid. This is the best solution ever. great taste - jelly fishes.
Fun and tastes good
Posted by 4735533143907759762 on May 19, 2014
Great taste, my kids love it. My only issue would be dosage, my 4-year-old needs 3-4 gummies!
Posted by 4876790518540404314 on Mar 29, 2014
Child loves them very much! And every morning starts with them!
Posted by Reviewer1695981 on Mar 18, 2014
Child wants more than a daily dose. Very hard to say, that it is not possible-only 4 gummies per day.
Posted by Reviewer3073300 on Feb 03, 2014
Again great service.
my kids love it!!!
Posted by jerseydennise on Jan 26, 2014
Tried so many omega 3 vits but my kids never liked them & refuse to take it. But they LOVE THIS!!!! they love not only for the nemo character shape but for the taste as well... I have to keep it away from their reach or else they'll eat more than the recommended dosage...