Disney, Princess Complete, MultiVitamin, 60 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Healthy Growth & Development
- With Pediatrician Recommended¹ Level of Vitamin D 400 I.U. Per Tablet
- Children's Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- Great Taste Kids Love
- 5 Princess Shapes!
- 3 Fantastic Flavors! Grape, Orange & Cherry
Great Taste! Fun to Eat!
- Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.
- Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.²
- These chewable tablets provide many Vitamins and Minerals, including Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism and Vitamins C & D for immune function.
- One tablet contain 400 IU of Vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children¹. Vitamin D promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.
¹ The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children and adolescents receive at least 400 IU of Vitamin D per day from food or supplements. Princess Complete Tablets provide 400 IU for children 4 and up and 200 IU for children 2 to 4.
² USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
For adults and children 4 years of age and over, chew one (1) tablet daily with a meal. For children 2-4 years of age, chew one-half (1/2) tablet daily with a meal.
Fructose, xylitol, dextrose, cellulose (plant origin), gelatin, carrageenan, vegetable stearic acid, natural and artificial flavors, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, citric acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, silica, FD&C Red No. 40 Lake, malic acid, sucralose, FD&C Blue No. 1.
Contains fish (sardine, anchovy, menhaden) ingredients.
Free of: milk, shellfish and sodium.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet for Children 4 and Up; ½ Tablet for Children 2-4 Years of Age|
|Servings Per Container: 60; 120|
|Amount Per Serving||½ Tablet||% Daily Value for Children 2 to 4 Years of Age||1 Tablet||%Daily Value for Adults & Children Over 4 Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%**|
|Vitamin A (70% as Beta-Carotene and Retinyl Acetate)||2,500 IU||100%||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||30 mg||75%||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 IU||150%||30 IU||100%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||0.75 mg||107%||1.5 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||0.85 mg||106%||1.7 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||10 mg||111%||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1 mg||143%||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||100%||6 mcg||100%|
|Biotin||20 mcg||13%||40 mcg||13%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||5 mg||100%||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Dicalcium Phosphate)||50 mg||6%||100 mg||10%|
|Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate)||9 mg||90%||18 mg||100%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodine)||75 mcg||107%||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||10 mg||5%||20 mg||
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||7.5 mg||94%||15 mg||100%|
|Copper (as Cupric Oxide)||1 mg||100%||2 mg||100%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil)||50 mcg||***||100 mcg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
My daughter Darina does not love tablets and vitamins, but adores Disney's princesses. So these vitamins for us a find. They were brought by the husband from States. It is very glad that they are on IHERB and they can be ordered to Russia. I will necessarily order all multivitamins from Disney's series on gifts to nephews and friends of Dariny./
Good vitamins. My daughter loves them. In addition, a nice low price.
Posted by usa001 on Jul 16, 2015
Posted by 5506983757868426390 on Apr 27, 2014
My daughter only loves the bottle.
Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013
My kids will take these but don't love the taste.
Awful Taste of Fish!
Posted by Reviewer1427907 on Apr 06, 2013
My children normally eat the gummies. Tried these for the DHA properties. My children tried them and will not eat them. My husband tried them. They all say there's a disgusting aftertaste of FISH!