Disney, Princess, Complete Multi-Vitamin Gummies, Grape, Orange & Cherry, 180 Pieces
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pediatrician Preferred¹
- 33% Less Sugar than Leading Brand**
- Disney Princess
- Flavors & Colors From Natural Sources
- Dietary Supplement
- A - Vitamin A - Eye Support
- B - B Vitamins - Energy Metabolism Support
- C - Vitamin C - Immune Support
- D - Vitamin D - Bone Support
- E - Vitamin E - Antioxidant Support
Great Taste! Fun to Eat!
- These gummies contain over 10 Vitamin and Minerals, including Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism and Vitamin C & D for immune function.
- Two gummies contain 400IU of Vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children¹.
¹ Based on survey of pediatricians who discuss children's supplements with their patients' parents and prefer to recommend Disney Complete formula vs. comparable leading brands.
**52 Week Nielsen ScanTrack Data ending 1/24/2015. Leading brand's Complete Multi-vitamin gummies contain 3 grams of sugar per 2 gummies.
Children 2 and 3 years of age: Chew one (1) gummy daily. Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Chew two (2) gummies daily.
Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, citric acid, vegetable and fruit juice (color), natural flavors, pectin, maltodextrin, fractionated coconut oil (contains carnauba wax), silica, mannitol.
NO: Milk or milk derivatives, gluten, shellfish, egg, peanut.
Natural color variation is normal and does not affect the quality of the product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Gummy for Children 2 and 3 years of Age
2 Gummies for Children 4 and Up
|Servings Per Container: 180; 90|
|Amount Per Serving||1 Gummy||%Daily Value for Children 2 and 3 Years of Age||2 Gummies||%Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 Years of Age and Over|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||****||3 g||1%***|
|Sugars||1 g||****||2 g||****|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1,050 IU||42%||2,100 IU||42%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||20 mg||50%||40 mg||67%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||300 IU||75%||600 IU||150%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||9 IU||90%||18 IU||60%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1 mg||143%||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg||50%||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||100%||6 mcg||100%|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||37.5 mcg||25%||75 mcg||25%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||2.6 mg||52%||5.2 mg||52%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||21 mcg||30%||42 mcg||28%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||1.35 mcg||17%||2.7 mg||18%|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||20 mcg||****||40 mcg||****|
|Inositol||20 mcg||****||40 mcg||****|
|***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
****Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
good for children
Posted by Reviewer2490767 on Jul 30, 2012
they love to eat this vitamins every day
Posted by Reviewer2790349 on Aug 20, 2012
Very good vitamins, take a second time.
Posted by JuliaP on Oct 17, 2013
Kids love them. It is a very useful candy! Click on my name to know more about products.
Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Feb 13, 2013
they love to eat this vitamins N the shape of a Princess every day...frm s'pore.