Disney, Toy Story Gummies, Children's Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 60 Gummies (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Healthy Growth and Development
- With Pediatrician Recommended¹ Level of Vitamin D 400 IU Per 2 Gummies
- Children's Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
- Great Taste - No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- 6 Great Shapes! 3 Beyond Great Flavors! Grape Orange and Cherry
Great Taste! Fun to Eat!
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.
- Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables. These Gummies provide a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals.
- These Gummies contain vitamin A for eye health, B vitamins and energy metabolism and vitamins C & D for immune function.
- Two gummies contain 400 IU of vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children.¹ Vitamin D promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.
¹The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children and adolescents receive at least 400 IU of vitamin D per day from food or supplements.
For adults and children 2 years of age and over, chew two (2) gummies daily.
Sugar, corn syrup, pectin, citric acid, fumaric acid, gelatin, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, natural flavors, purple berry color concentrate (maqui berry juice concentrate, sugar), black carrot concentrate (color), silica, annatto color, mannitol.
Contains fish (tuna) ingredients.
Free of: Milk, or milk derivatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value
for Children 2-4 Years of Age
for Adults and Children 4 or more Years of Age
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||***||1%**|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1,500 IU||60%||30%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||15 mg||38%||25%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%||100%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 IU||150%||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.5 mg||71%||25%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||100%||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||2.5 mg||50%||25%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||30 mcg||43%||20%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||2 mg||1%||1%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||2 mg||25%||13%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil)||100 mcg||***||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
Posted by 5321771858790132546 on Nov 23, 2012
Posted by anitagreen on Sep 02, 2012
My kid loves theese because they have multiple tastes, and shapes. Mom loves them because they give my children the vitamins they need.
Good taste, poor in vitamins..
Posted by Reviewer2229373 on Mar 19, 2012
My kid tells me it has good taste, candy-like. I didn't read the list of the amount of vitamins before I bought it, and I can see now that it is really low in that amount.
Posted by Reviewer1136910 on Feb 03, 2012
Very good taste. My children love it.