Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine 150, 150 mg, 360 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Japanese Benfotiamine
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cells
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Benfotiamine (S-benzoylthiamine-O-mono-phosphate) is a synthetic derivative of thiamin, belonging to the family of compounds known as "allithiamines." Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more bioavailable and physiologically active than thiamin. Benfotiamine raises the blood level of thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP), the biologically active co-enzyme of thiamin, and stimulates transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for maintenance of normal glucose metabolic pathways.
- Helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
- Controls formation of Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs)
- Normalizes cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 360 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|† Daily Value not established.|