Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine 150, 150 mg, 360 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Japanese Benfotiamine
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cells
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Benfotiamine (S-benzoylthiamine-O-mono-phosphate) is a synthetic derivative of thiamin, belonging to the family of compounds known as "allithiamines." Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more bioavailable and physiologically active than thiamin. Benfotiamine raises the blood level of thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP), the biologically active co-enzyme of thiamin, and stimulates transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for maintenance of normal glucose metabolic pathways.
- Helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
- Controls formation of Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs)
- Normalizes cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 360 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|† Daily Value not established.|