Doctor's Best, Best Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Featuring BioEnhanced Na-RALA
- Defends Against Free Radicals
- Recycles The Antioxidant Vitamins C & E
- Maintains A Healthy Blood Sugar Level as Part of The Diet
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Best Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid contains BioEnhanced Na-RALA, the sodium salt of R-Lipoic acid (RLA). Unlike pure RLA, BioEnhanced Na-RALA is a stabilized form of RLA that won't degrade at high temperatures, is more bioavailable than regular RLA and has no solvent residues.
Lipoic acid (LA) plays an important role in glucose metabolism and energy production. Because it is soluble in both water and fat, LA is known as the "universal antioxidant". LA occurs in two forms, designated as "R" and "S". Studies suggest that RLA, the natural form, is more biologically active than the S form.
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as directed by a nutritional informed physician.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), rice powder, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients.
Note: The RLA in this product is stabilized with Na (sodium). However, one serving of this product contains less than 1% of the Daily Value for sodium, an insignificant contribution to dietary sources. Research suggests that sodium may impact blood pressure in some individuals only when it is consumed as sodium chloride (NaCl, table salt) and not in other forms. The sodium in this product is unlikely to affect blood pressure levels.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|R-Lipoic acid (from 250 mg Sodium R-alpha Lipoate (BioEnhanced Na-RALA))||200 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|