Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka's QH, 200 mg, 30 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- The Reduced Form of Coenzyme Q10
- Powerful Antioxidant Action
- Mitochondrial Support to Enhance Cellular Energy Production
- Supports Healthy Heart Function
Best Ubiquinol featuring Kaneka QH contains the reduced form of coenzyme Q10. Both ubiquinol (CoQ10-H2) and ubiquinone (CoQ10) are metabolically active, and are interchangeable in the body according to needs. Each form has unique roles in cells including antioxidant actions, supporting healthy heart function and enhancing energy production. Oral ubiquinol may offer improved bioavailability in individuals who have difficulty achieving high levels of this nutrient, such as aging adults or those concerned with nutrient absorption.
Adult Use: Take 1 softgel daily with food, or as directed by a nutritionally informed physician.
Extra virgin olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, rosemary leaf extract, gelatin (capsule), glycerin, annatto (color).
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
(Kaneka QH reduced form of CoQ10)
|† Daily Value not established.|