Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, 360 Softgels
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.84|
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is a nutrient that is critical to many bodily functions. Vitamin D3 is beneficial for supporting bone health, immune wellness, cardiovascular function, and cellular metabolism, among others. Mounting research is highlighting the ever increasing benefits of optimal vitamin D3 status. Vitamin D3 is known to interact with over 200 different genes and thus plays a crucial regulatory role as a metabolic activator for a multitude of metabolic processes.
Take one capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Extra virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
The vitamin D3 contained in this product is derived from lanolin, a component of sheep's wool.
Non GMO and Gluten Free
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 360 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3||5000 IU||1250%|
* 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 360 softgels = 12 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.
Many health experts in recent years recognized epidemy of suboptimal vitamin D levels and fatal consequences related to that, it is believed to be most important nutrient almost everybody needs to take to achieve optimal health. The studies show that optimal levels of this vitamin 1) reduce relative mortality risk by six percent 2) increase insulin sensitivity 3) reduce risk of many autoimmune diseases including multiple sclerosis 4) prevent depression 5) reduce risk of getting various types of cancer and much more such as treatment of asthma, migraines, or hypertension, low levels of this vitamin are even correlated with higher Alzheimer's disease occurence! I encourage everyone to get tested for 25-hydroxy vitamin D level (should be between 45 and 75, future research will probably put this optimal level even higher). And remember always to take vitamin D in natural D3 form - cholecalciferol, NOT the D2 ergocalciferol form that in fact is showing to be harmful! If you find my review helpful, please click YES and visit my homepage by clicking on my name above to read more of my comprehensive supplement reviews.
Posted by 5030522366498781943 on Sep 16, 2016
Great product Thank you
Not called 'Best D3' for nothing!
Posted by 5235745631911084563 on Sep 12, 2016
Why take 4 a day when you can take one! This is more economical too! If you can't get 1/2-hour of good sun every day (without burning!), this has to be the next best thing. And it's in a decent carrier oil (Xtra-Virgin Olive).
Posted by 5501935112489918617 on Sep 07, 2016
Perked me up but have to remember to eat fat with the tablet
Posted by 4728848340734687153 on Sep 07, 2016
Perked me up but have to remember to eat fat (egg, coconut oil, butter etc) with the tablet, or I end up sick in the stomach. Really helped reduce feelings of dread and some depressive feelings.