Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Digestive Efficiency
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Betaine HCl/Pepsin/Gentian Bitters contains three nutritional factors that perform complementary functions designed to support the efficiency of the digestive process. Supplementing with Betaine HCl may support the stomach’s digestive capacity. Pepsin is an enzyme produced by the body to digest protein-containing foods in the stomach. Pepsin works in conjunction with stomach acid to support protein digestion. Gentian is an herb used to promote digestive capacity and tonify the digestive tract. Its bitter nature may help to stimulate the body’s production of digestive enzymes.
For even further enhancement of digestive support, use this supplement in conjunction with Best Digestive Enzymes — All Vegetarian, a uniquely formulated, full-spectrum, high potency digestive enzyme blend.
Take 1 capsule with each meal, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Gelatin (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide.
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 360 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Betaine HCl||650 mg||†|
|Pepsin 1:10,000||25 mg||†|
|Gentian (Gentiana lutea) root||20 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used many Betaine products but this one is simply amazing. First of all it doesn't smell bad, it has other ingredients like Pepsin & Gentian Bitters which are supporting digestion...