Doctor's Best, Celadrin Cream, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: DRB-00138
- UPC Code: 753950001381
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (57 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 2.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Topical Analgesic Pain Relief
Use: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backache, joint pain, strains, bruises and sprains.
Celadrin Cream with menthol and fatty acid esters provides minor pain relief for sore muscles and joints and the surrounding areas.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Menthol (1.25%)||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, celadrin proprietary blend (blend of esterified fatty acid carbons (EFAC) including cetyl myristate, cetyl myristoleate, cetyl oleate, cetyl palmitoleate, cetyl laurate), benzyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, mentha piperita (peppermint oil), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, PEG 100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, benzoic acid, butylene glycol, sorbic acid, cetearyl alcohol, carbomer, alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), lecithin, potassium hydroxide.|