Doctor's Best, Celadrin Cream, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Topical Analgesic Pain Relief
Use: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backache, joint pain, strains, bruises and sprains.
Celadrin Cream with menthol and fatty acid esters provides minor pain relief for sore muscles and joints and the surrounding areas.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Menthol (1.25%)||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, celadrin proprietary blend (blend of esterified fatty acid carbons (EFAC) including cetyl myristate, cetyl myristoleate, cetyl oleate, cetyl palmitoleate, cetyl laurate), benzyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, mentha piperita (peppermint oil), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, PEG 100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, benzoic acid, butylene glycol, sorbic acid, cetearyl alcohol, carbomer, alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), lecithin, potassium hydroxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used everything everyone ever recommended for my achy knees, and noting seemed to make nay difference. Wednesday I started taking Celadrin capsules and Friday night I rubbed Celadrin on my knees before sleep and Saturday morning played three sets of tennis--first time in years with no pain. Amazing.
We recommend this for people who have psoriasis or any pain in back and joints. My daughter has a change in her skin and joints immediately for her psoriasis! We all use it for aches and pains! With regular use we don't suffer pain and I have had chronic back pain with regular use I can walk better and recover more quickly!
Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014
Great for relief of muscle aches and pains. Better than other pain relieving rubs I’ve tried. Very cooling with the menthol. Celadrin can also be taken internally in capsule form for joint problems. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.
Posted by Reviewer2179488 on Oct 11, 2013
I would like to thank you for this and yes have had some real relief from the celadrin cream,I am very pleased I purchased it,also other products I have purchased as celadrin,have recommended this to others and they to have had good results.
Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Sep 19, 2013
Very effective cream, sooth my painful shoulder and other affected area, it really works.