Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.93|
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Heart Function, Energy Production In Cells
- Naturally Fermented Pharmaceutical Grade CoQ10
- USP Pharmaceutical Grade, Fermented
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
The black pepper fruit extract used in this product is BioPerine, a pantented standardized extract containing 95% piperine from Sabinsa Corp.
High Absorption CoQ10 contains pure, vegetarian coenzyme Q10, plus Bioperine. CoQ10 is a nutrient that supports heart function and promotes energy production in cells. Bioperine, an herbal extract derived from black pepper fruit, promotes absorption of nutrients in the GI tract. Preliminary studies have shown that Bioperine increases CoQ10 absorption.
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily with food. For maximum absorption, take with a fat-containing meal.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), silicon dioxide, rice flour, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10||600 mg||†|
|Black pepper ext. (fruit) (BioPerine)||5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Doctor's best in my opinion deliver consistently good products. This one seems to be pretty good.
Posted by Reviewer3050624 on Sep 18, 2016
Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Jun 10, 2016
Been using Doctor's Best for years.
Posted by 4748158956888940322 on Apr 22, 2016
After few days I felt more energetic and with more strenght for exercise
Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Feb 15, 2016
No side effects or anything. High mg.