- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Pycnogenol Nature's Super Antioxidant
- Featuring Pycnogenol and Taurine
- Brain Performance Enhancers
Pycnogenol is a standardized complex of highly active plant substances with many health benefits documented by clinical research. The many bio-chemical actions of its procyanidins, catechins, epicatechins, and phenolic acids make for an exceptionally broad range of brain benefits. This PycnoBrain product combines sustainably harvested Pycnogenol with taurine, a fundamental Ortho¹ nutrient with its own array of brain benefits.
Enhances attention, concentration, memory, and other cognitive functions in children, students and the elderly
Supports nerve cell development, maintenance, communication
Promotes blood vessel integrity and brain circulation
Powerful protection for the brain and body
¹A nutrient naturally built into the body's chemistry
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with meals. For additional benefits take 2 capsules twice daily, or more, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. Children under 100 pounds, take 1 capsule per day. Pregnant women should consult with their physician prior to use.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), cellulose.
Non-GMO and gluten free
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Pycnogenol Martime Pine Extract
Minimum 65% procyanidins, extracted exclusively from the bark of French maritime pines (Pinus pinaster)
|Taurine (l-taurine)||500 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|