- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Honest, Tasty and Real
- Bursting with Berries
- 50% Fruit
- Whole Grain - 26 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Unadulterated Breakfast Pleasure
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise: International Trade 2006
- Vegetarian Society Approved
Juicy raisins and flame raisins, sultanas, the finest barley, oat and wheat flakes, cranberries, cherries, blackcurrants and raspberries all blended together to make our lovely muesli.
We're from Poundbury, the English village created by the vision of HRH Prince Charles. Poundbury is in the historic and beautiful county of Dorset, a place that inspired our love of the simple pleasures in life.
Which is why we love our muesli. It's a simple blend of oats, flakes, fruit, nuts and seeds - and that's it.
To make our recipes, we take natural ingredients and carefully blend them together. Berries & Cherries is a juicy mix of cranberries, cherries, blackcurrants and raspberries with raisins and flame raisins, sultanas and the finest barley, oat and wheat flakes.
Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.
good to know
- Good source of fiber. Contains 1 g of total fat per serving. See nutritional facts for fat content
- Contains 26 g of wholegrains per 55 g serving
- No added preservatives
- No trans fat or hydrogenated oils
- Registered Kosher - London Beth Din
- Vegetarian Society approved
- This pack will make about 5 decent bowlfuls
did you know?
- In the United States, about 90% of all raspberries sold come from Washington, California and Oregon.
- Muesli is a popular ingredient in cake and cookie recipes.
- Raspberries can be red, purple, gold or black in color.
We believe that life really is too short to settle for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding - like the smell of freshly cut grass, a BBQ on the beach, or a bowl of our Berries & Cherries muesli.
Serve with milk, yogurt or fruit juice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Raisins (16%), sultanas (16%), flame raisins (14%), oat flakes, wheat flakes, blackcurrant flavor barley flakes (barley, sugar, natural flavoring, sunflower oil), toasted and malted wheat flakes (wheat, barley malt extract), barley flakes, blackcurrant flavor barley flakes (barley, sugar, natural flavoring, fruit and vegetable concentrate (blackcurrant, black carrot), sunflower oil), sweetened dried cranberries (1.5%) (sugar, cranberries, sunflower oil), freeze dried cherries (0.5%), freeze dried blackcurrants (0.5%), freeze dried raspberries (0.3%).
Contains gluten, wheat, barley and oats. May contain traces of tree nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. To keep this product tasty once opened, roll down the inner bag tightly and consume within one month.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||7|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
These might be as well sold as berries with cereals. Amount of fruit in this mix is stunning. It's as if you took dried berries and cherries and added some cereal, just for to make it a bit crunchy.
I used to eat this musli long ago, and was delighted to find out that iHerb has them in stock. Unfortunately, this is one of these cases where memories should be kept as memories... Won't buy again.
Really yummy !
Posted by 4906281949958112881 on Jun 03, 2015
This is a really delicious breakfast cereal .
Very good quality and taste.
Posted by 5250212518172896698 on Jan 18, 2015
The best muesli I've eaten so far. Crispy, fresh, lots of dried fruit and berries.
The best cereals ever!!!
Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Nov 14, 2014
No sugar, no oil, no sugar substitutes, and it tastes so great, it's amazing
Terribly small box
Posted by cinnamonspice on Oct 22, 2014
Not a great value of money for this very small box. We get a larger box here at a slightly higher price. Disappointed. Awful