Dorset Cereals, Super Cranberry, Cherry & Almond Muesli, 11.46 oz (325 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Honest, Tasty and Real
- Fruity & Tangy with Almonds
- Whole Grain - 25 g or More per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- 50% Fruit, Nuts & Seeds
- Unadulterated Breakfast Pleasure
- The Queens Awards for Enterprise: International Trade 2006
- Vegetarian Society Approved
The finest toasted cereals with raisins and flame raisins, sultanas, sunflower seeds, cranberries, cherries and almonds blended together to make our lovely muesli.
We're from Poundbury, the English village created by the vision of HRH Prince Charles. Poundbury is in the historic and beautiful county of Dorset, a place that inspired our love of the simple pleasures in life.
Which is why we love our muesli. It's a simple blend of oats, flakes, fruit, nuts and seeds - and that's it.
To make our recipes, we take natural ingredients and carefully blend them together. Super Cranberry, Cherry and Almond Muesli is an exquisite blend of cranberries, cherries and almonds with raisins and flame raisins, sultanas, sunflower seeds and toasted cereals.
Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.
Good to Know
- Good source of fiber. Contains 4.5 g of total fat per serving. See nutritional facts for fat content.
- Contains 25 g of wholegrains per 55 g serving
- No added preservatives
- No trans fat or hydrogenated oils
- Registered Kosher - London Beth Din
- Vegetarian Society approved
- This pack will make about 5 decent bowlfuls
Did you Know?
- More than 90% of Thanksgiving dinners include cranberry sauce
- Muesli is a popular ingredient in cake and cookie recipes.
We believe that life really is too short to settle for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding - like a good walk on a sunny day or an ice cream on the beach, or cherries and almonds together; except maybe if you add some cranberries, which we did.
Serve with milk, yogurt or fruit juice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Toasted and malted wheat flakes (wheat, barley malt extract), raisins (16%), toasted and malted barley flakes (barley, sugar, salt, barley malt extract), sultanas (13%), toasted and malted oat flakes (oat flakes, barley malt extract), sunflower seeds (8%), sweetened dried cranberries (6%) (sugar, cranberries, sunflower oil), flame raisins (5%), flaked almonds (3.5%), freeze dried cherries (1%).
Allergy advice: Contains gluten, wheat, barley, oats and tree nuts (almonds). May contains traces of other nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. To keep this product tasty once opened, roll down the inner bag tightly and consume within one month.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Serving Size: ½ Cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
These have become my breakfast of choice. Great taste and nutrition, and teriffic when mixed with fresh fruit. I simply don't get tired of them. They're high priced, which one could somewhat lessen by buying in an 8-pack. But I don't find that offered anymore.
Dorset makes amazing cereals/muesli, and the super cranberry, cherry & almond is one of their best. (I don't know why an American company can't make muesli like this, but they can't.) Very highly recommended!
Cheaper on iHerb vs Singapore
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
This is a great cereal brand. It is A LOT cheaper on iHerb vs in stores in Singapore. I qualify for free shipping, so it's even cheaper - no gas, no parking fees perfect! If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
Posted by veronnier on Feb 04, 2015
Qué pena que no haya cajas de 1 kilo :) De los mueslis más deliciosos que he probado.
Posted by 5246992313424453255 on Jan 09, 2015
Also liked the one in the brown box
Posted by 5467846905048849204 on Jan 05, 2015
Very tasty cereals, I'll order again.