Dorset Cereals, Super Cranberry, Cherry & Almond Muesli, 18.01 oz (510 g) (Discontinued Item)4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.48 lbs (0.67 kg)
- Product Code: DOR-01004
- UPC Code: 814930010042
- Package Quantity: 18.01 oz (510 g)
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 8.4 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Honest, Tasty and Real
- Unadulterated Breakfast Pleasure
- Kosher LBD
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- The Finest Toasted Cereals, Flame Raisins, Sultanas, Sunflower Seeds, Cranberries, Cherries and Almonds Blended Together to Make Our Lovely Muesli
We believe that life is too short to settle for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding – like a good walk on a sunny day or an ice cream on the beach.
Which is why we love our muesli, it's a simple blend of oats, flakes, fruit, nuts and seeds – and that's it.
To make our recipes, we take natural ingredients and carefully blend them together. For this one we've mixed the finest toasted cereals, juicy flame raisins, sultanas, sunflower seeds, cranberries, cherries and almonds.
The result is a really tasty breakfast that's a good source of fiber. Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.
Good to know
- Good source of fiber
Contains 4.5g of total fat per serving.
- Contains wholegrains
- No added preservatives
- No trans fat or hydrogenated oils
- Registered Kosher – London Beth Din
- Vegetarian Society approved
- We always squeeze as much as we can into our packs so you get as many servings as possible
Did you know
- More than 90% of Thanksgiving dinners include cranberry sauce
- The term "in cherry condition" is used to refer to something new, and has derived from cherry trees being the first to ripen in Northern America
- Last year, enough cranberries were grown in North America that if joined in a line they would stretch from Boston to Los Angeles more than 565 times
We're from Poundbury, the English village created by the vision of HRH Prince Charles. Poundbury is in the historic and beautiful county of Dorset. A place that inspired our love of the simple pleasures in life.
This package contains 9 servings.
Serve with milk, yogurt or fruit juice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast or anytime snack.
Toasted and malted wheat flakes (wheat, barley malt extract), raisins (16%), toasted and malted barley flakes (barley, sugar, salt, barley malt extract), sultanas (13%), toasted and malted oat flakes (oat flakes, barley malt extract), sunflower seeds (8%), sweetened dried cranberries (6%) (sugar, cranberries, sunflower oil), flame raisins (5%), flaked almonds (3.5%), freeze dried cherries (1%).
Allergy Advice: Contains gluten, wheat, barley, oats and nuts (almonds).
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
It's really delicious. l love this.
I've gone through a number of granola and cereal variations. This is my current favorite with yogurt in the morning. It has great textures and texture varieties, it does not get soggy immediately, and the flavors stand out. I don't like the other flavor varieties from this company, though.