Douglas Laboratories, Bromelain-5000, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- A Dietary Supplement
Obtained from the lower portion of the mature pineapple plant stems where the highest concentration of the protease activity occurs.
Bromelain-5000, provided by Douglas Laboratories, supplies 5,000 m.c.u (milk clotting units) per capsule. Milk clotting units are a unit of measure of enzymatic activity.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cellulose, gelatin (capsule) and vegetable stearate.
This product contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59°-77°F/15°-25°C) (35-65% relative humidity). Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Bromelain (standardized to m.c.u. [milk clot units] per mg)||5000 m.c.u.||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|