Douglas Laboratories, St. John's Wort Max-V, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Standardized Herbal Extract Supplement 0.3% Hypericin
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule twice daily between meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional. If digestive irritation occurs, take with meals.
Cellulose and vegetable stearate.
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, nursing, or taking any prescription medication (especially anticoagulants, oral contraceptives, anti-depressants, anti-seizure medications, drugs to treat HIV or prevent transplant rejection), consult your physician before using this product. This product may cause skin rashes or photosensitivity in some people. Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight, tanning lights or UV sources while taking this product. This product may cause serotonin syndrome in sensitive patients and may cause hair loss.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59º-77ºF/15º-25ºC) (35-65% relative humidity). Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|St. John's Wort Herbal Extract (flowers and tops) (Hypericum perforatum) Standardized to provide 900 mcg of hypericin||300 mg||*|
|St. John's Wort (flowers and tops) (non-standardized)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|