Douglas Laboratories, Super Immune Space Sprinkles, 2 oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- A Dietary Supplement
Super Immune Space Sprinkles, provided by DouglasLaboratories and formulated by Dr. James L. Wilson, is a specially formulated blend of several probiotics in a naturally sweet base that changes color when sprinkled on food, designed specifically for children.
For children over the age of 2; adults sprinkle 1 scoop (1/4 teaspoon) over children’s cereal or food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, corn, sodium, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions, keep refrigerated with lid tightly sealed after opening. Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (1/4 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: approx 35|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Lactobacillus Bulgaricus||160 mg||*|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus||160 mg||*|
|Bifido bacterium||160 mg||*|
In a 1238 mg proprietary blend of FOS (fructooligosaccharides), beet powder and organic evaporated cane juice.
|* Daily Value not established.|