Douglas Laboratories, Vitamin K2, Menaquinone-7, Soy-free, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- A Dietary Supplement
Vitamin K2, provided by Douglas Laboratories, supplies a significant amount of biologically active vitamin K in the form of menaquinone-7 (MK-7). This product is soy free.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cellulose, vegetable stearate, calcium citrate and silica.
This product contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not use this if taking either of these drugs.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59º - 77º / 15º - 25ºC) (35-65% relative humidity). Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||90 mcg||113%|