Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Organic Hair Creme, Lavender Coconut, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Discontinued Item)54 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: DBR-98001
- UPC Code: 018787980019
- Package Quantity: 6 fl oz (177 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 2.2 x 6.9 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Certified Fair Trade
- For Leave-In Conditioning & Light Styling
- Fair for Life
- USDA Organic
- Over 150 Years & 5 Generations of Excellence
- Certified Under The USDA National Organic Program
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
Certified by the same National Organic Program that certifies organic food, our conditioning & styling creme provides light styling hold while making hair silky soft without any synthetic ingredients. Organic virgin coconut oil makes hair shiny & luxurious, organic jojoba oil imparts excellent manageability and feel, while organic hemp oil moisturizes and softens hair.
Organic Hair Care in Three Easy Steps
- Shampoo with your favorite Dr. Bronner's soap. True soaps clean hair well but can leave a tangly look & feel; however...
- Rinsing with our new Organic Shikakai Conditioning Rinse results in spectacular smooth look & feel!
- As desired after towel drying, massage in just a little of this Organic Hair Creme into hair for added silkiness and softness.
Also use day or night for light styling.
Not animal tested
Water, organic coconut oil*, organic ethanol*, organic jojoba oil, organic fair deal hemp oil, organic lavender oil, organic avocado oil, organic quillaja saponaria extract, xanthan gum, tocopherol
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredients
iHerb Customer Reviews
Can make your hair a little greasy looking use only a little on the ends if you have fine hair.
I love it! As a person with naturally curly hair, frizz and snarls can be a big problem. This works great to condition after a shower or with just a slight wet down when in a hurry. My hair holds it's style without frizz. More importantly, my hair is not sticky, goopy or stiff after applying this product!