Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Sal Suds, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)67 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.78 lbs (1.26 kg)
- Product Code: DBR-76632
- UPC Code: 018787766323
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (944 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 8.9 in, 2.35 lbs (1.07 kg)
- Biodegradable Cleaner
- 100% Cruelty Free
New Improvements for Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds
- No Preservatives: We have raised the pH of Sal Suds to that of standard soap, which makes Sal Suds an even better grease cutter, while allowing us to produce Sal Suds without using preservatives in either the ingredients or in the finished product. Sal Suds remains mild as before.
- No Added Color: To make Sal Suds even more environmentally-responsible, we have removed the yellow dye.
- Compassion for Animals: Dr. Bronner's is qualified for the rabbit and stars logo of the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC). This logo certifies that our product and all of our ingredients are not tested on animals. The CCIC, a coalition of animal rights organizations, requires independent audit for confirmation.
- Complete Ingredient Disclosure: All ingredients of Sal Suds are disclosed and described in regards to function and origin.
Sal Suds is a balanced formulation of naturally derived surfactants with natural fir pine needle oil: It cleans and rinses with exceptional power, yet is mild & gentle on the skin. Sal Suds is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold. It is 100% cruelty-free: no animal testing. Sal Suds will biodegrade rapidly after it has done its job, without affecting nature's balance.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons per gallon water will clean your whole house.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons does a sink of dishes.
- Pour some directly on fabric stains before washing.
- Use a 1/4 cup for a load of laundry.
- Use it for cars, floors, rugs, and any other surface that is safe in contact with water, even wood floors!
- For extra heavy jobs, cut it in half or use it straight.
Don't drink! Keep out of eyes!
Sal Suds is an all-purpose cleaner, and is not intended for everyday body-washing.
Not animal tested
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, coco-betaine, decyl glucoside, abies balsamea (balsam Canada) needle oil, tsuga canadensis (spruce) oil, citric acid, sodium sulfate, sodium chloride, potassium hydroxide.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS): This surfactant cuts grease and dirt, generates copious suds, and biodegrades quickly and completely. SLS is made by combining a sulfate group with lauryl alcohol from coconut oil, then attaching sodium. If improperly formulated, SLS can irritate skin, but our superb formula uses coco-betaine and lauryl glucoside to counter this.
Coco-Betaine: Mild and easily biodegradable, coco-betaine is formed by combining coconut fatty acids with betaine (a nature-identical synthetic so-named because it was first discovered in sugar beets). This foam-boosting cleansing agent buffers irritation caused by SLS.
Decyl Glucoside: This powerful grease-cutting surfactant is especially mild and quickly biodegradable, and is made by combining glucose from corn with fatty alcohols from coconut and palm kernel oils. Lauryl glucoside not only works with SLS to cut dirt and oily soils with exceptional ease, but also combines with coco-betaine to give Sal Suds smooth mildness.
Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil & Tsuga Canadensis (Spruce) Oil: Pure essential oils from fir and spruce give Sal Suds its wonderful aroma. Most other cleaners use synthetic fragrances or cheap harsh pine stump oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I mix w/baking soda & vinegar, I use it for tubs,toilet,sink and dosnt smell bad and you can see the dirt come off!!! I am very pleased w/this product! also use it as dish soap mix w/h2o.
All natural cleaner ... One cleaner for ALL my cleaning needs .. even laundry