Dr. Clark's Purity Products, Dr. Clark's Quick Digestive Aid, 535 mg, 125 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 1st Step in Colon Cleansing
- Powerful Digestive Formula!
- For Optimum Results Use With Cleanse #2 Dr. Clark ParaZap
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated by Hulda Clark, Ph.D, Master Herbalist
First, to help with occasional constipation, this cleanse helps bring about balance between good flora and microorganisms in the bowels with the aid of Turmeric and Fennel
Second, to help boost digestion and reduce occasional loose stools and occasional constipation, we help lower the pH of the stomach with Betaine HCL and Citric Acid. Better digestion is more easily achieved in a healthy stomach that has a pH between 1 and 2. Should your stomach be too alkaline it is important to lower the pH, so you finish digesting your food before expelling it.
Heartburn Action. Betaine is also known for relieving occasional heartburn for people with too low stomach acid. Which is the most common reason for heartburn.
For optimum results, take advantage of all cleanses in this order:
- Dr. Clark Digestive Aid Cleanse
- Dr. Clark ParaZap Cleanse
- Dr. Clark Kidney Cleanse
- Dr. Clark Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
The first day take 1 capsule 3 times for a total of 3 capsules. Then take up to 3 capsules 3 times daily, for a total of 9 capsules per day. Take at meal time, or as directed by a health professional. This cleanse is the first of four cleanses. Contains easy to swallow capsules.
Gelatin capsules. Does not contain flow agents, tablet binders, coatings, or colorings.
Free of tablet binders, coatings, colorings, flow agents, expedients and fillers. No corn, yeast, dairy or wheat.
Consult a health professional before starting this cleanse if taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing.
If you have adverse reactions or other symptoms, discontinue product and seek advice from a qualified health professional.
Do not use if safety seal on bottle is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 41|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||4,860 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|