This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Dr. McDougall's, Asian Noodles, Soy Ginger , 1.9 oz (53 g)21 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.51 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Product Code: MCD-02006
- UPC Code: 767335020065
- Package Quantity: 1.9 oz (53 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.7 x 3.9 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- All Natural
- Right Foods
- Made With Organic Noodles
- Sourced No BPA
- Certified Organic by Q.A.I.
A plateful of mouth-watering Soy Ginger made with Organic Noodles awaits you with only 200 calories and 6 g protein. Try enjoying it for an easy stir fry dinner as well. Add the cooked Soy Ginger Noodles to your favorite stir fry sautéed vegetables. Stir together in the wok and enjoy a delicious, essay dinner. Goodness on-the-go.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Microwave (1100 watts) Cooking Instructions
1. Remove the lid and flavor packet.
2. Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
3. Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2' above bottom of cup). Stir well.
4. Microwave on Medium (60% power) for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a rapid boil without boiling over. Microwave ovens vary; heating time and power may need to be adjusted. (Note: With most microwaves, you can adjust the power level by pressing the Power button several times until you see 60%). Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
5. Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or plate) and let stand 6 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 6 minutes until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Organic noodles (organic wheat flour, brine salt), organic evaporated cane juice, teriyaki sauce*, (soy sauce [fermented soybeans, wheat]), vegetables* (garlic, shallot, green onion), organic potato starch, yeast extract, natural flavor (vegan), organic brown sugar, vinegar*, ginger, sesame, citric acid. *Dried
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot.
Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 53 g (1 container)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fatty Acids||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I keep a couple of these at home, and a couple at work for a quick snack. Satisfies my savory tooth, with not all that many calories. Fry a pack of tofu, throw some salad in with it, and you have a full dinner, even if it not something you should eat every day. Not much salt (a huge pro in my book, salt is easy to add) and not all that hot.
Мне очень нравится! Вкусненько, особенно если капнуть к нему соевого соуса.