Dr. McDougall's, Asian Noodles, Soy Ginger, 1.9 oz (53 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Right Foods
- Made With Organic Noodles
- Sourced No BPA
- Certified Organic by Q.A.I.
A plateful of mouth-watering Soy Ginger made with Organic Noodles awaits you with only 200 calories and 6 g protein. Try enjoying it for an easy stir fry dinner as well. Add the cooked Soy Ginger Noodles to your favorite stir fry sautéed vegetables. Stir together in the wok and enjoy a delicious, essay dinner. Goodness on-the-go.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Microwave (1100 watts) Cooking Instructions
1. Remove the lid and flavor packet.
2. Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
3. Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2' above bottom of cup). Stir well.
4. Microwave on Medium (60% power) for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a rapid boil without boiling over. Microwave ovens vary; heating time and power may need to be adjusted. (Note: With most microwaves, you can adjust the power level by pressing the Power button several times until you see 60%). Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
5. Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or plate) and let stand 6 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 6 minutes until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Organic noodles (organic wheat flour, brine salt), organic evaporated cane juice, teriyaki sauce*, (soy sauce [fermented soybeans, wheat]), vegetables* (garlic, shallot, green onion), organic potato starch, yeast extract, natural flavor (vegan), organic brown sugar, vinegar*, ginger, sesame, citric acid. *Dried
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot.
Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 53 g (1 container)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fatty Acids||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I keep a couple of these at home, and a couple at work for a quick snack. Satisfies my savory tooth, with not all that many calories. Fry a pack of tofu, throw some salad in with it, and you have a full dinner, even if it not something you should eat every day. Not much salt (a huge pro in my book, salt is easy to add) and not all that hot.
Мне очень нравится! Вкусненько, особенно если капнуть к нему соевого соуса.
Pretty Good for Packaged Soup
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
Dr. McDougalls really has a lot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. Don't be so hard on packaged noodles, they do the job when you're lazy, drunk or hungover. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
Fantastic taste and
Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 23, 2014
Posted by 5274257627902348137 on Dec 16, 2014
It doesn't suits my taste!
Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Jun 05, 2014
not mind blowing but very nice. like the ginger