Categories Food, Groceries Vegan Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Pasta & Soup Gluten Free Pasta
Dr. McDougall's, Asian Noodles, Pad Thai, 2 oz (56 g)
- Right Foods
- Gluten Free
- 200 Calories Per Serving
- Sourced No BPA
Sustaining The Earth Sustaining You
Enjoy this mouth-watering meal of Pad Thai Noodles. Quick, easy and gluten free. Each cup has only 200 calories yet provides 5 g plant based protein and 2 g fiber. Try enjoying it for an easy stir fry dinner as well. Add the cooked Pad Thai Noodles to your favorite stir fry sauteed vegetables. Stir together in the wok and enjoy a delicious, easy dinner.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Microwave (1100 Watts) Cooking Instructions
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on Medium (60% power) for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a rapid boil without boiling over. Microwave ovens vary; heating time and power may need to be adjusted. (Note: With most microwaves, you can adjust the power level by pressing the Power button several times until you see 60%). Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, and cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand 5 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 6 minutes until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Food/Soup should be cooked to 165ºF
Rice noodles (rice flour, starch), wheat free soy sauce (soybeans)*, vegetables* (garlic, onion, shallots, cabbage, cilantro, chili pepper, green onion, chives), peanuts, organic evaporated cane juice, vegan natural flavors (yeast extract, turmeric and paprika), potato starch, lime juice powder, tofu, tamarind powder, sea salt.
Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 56 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fibers||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|