Dr. McDougall's, Asian Noodles, Pad Thai, 2 oz (56 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $10.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Right Foods
- Gluten Free
- 200 Calories Per Serving
- Sourced No BPA
Sustaining The Earth Sustaining You
Enjoy this mouth-watering meal of Pad Thai Noodles. Quick, easy and gluten free. Each cup has only 200 calories yet provides 5 g plant based protein and 2 g fiber. Try enjoying it for an easy stir fry dinner as well. Add the cooked Pad Thai Noodles to your favorite stir fry sauteed vegetables. Stir together in the wok and enjoy a delicious, easy dinner.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Microwave (1100 Watts) Cooking Instructions
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on Medium (60% power) for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a rapid boil without boiling over. Microwave ovens vary; heating time and power may need to be adjusted. (Note: With most microwaves, you can adjust the power level by pressing the Power button several times until you see 60%). Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, and cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand 5 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 6 minutes until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Food/Soup should be cooked to 165ºF
Rice noodles (rice flour, starch), wheat free soy sauce (soybeans)*, vegetables* (garlic, onion, shallots, cabbage, cilantro, chili pepper, green onion, chives), peanuts, organic evaporated cane juice, vegan natural flavors (yeast extract, turmeric and paprika), potato starch, lime juice powder, tofu, tamarind powder, sea salt.
Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 56 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fibers||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
this is really natural, but the taste was not really THAI! i have to say this is thai FOR AMERICANS... I am asian and this one was way TOO SWEET for me. i was "what!?" when i ate it for the first time.. FAR sweeter than i expected. not spicy too, but still keeps in good taste. I can eat this again, and i think i can enjoy it, but i would go for another one next time.
tasty, good for quick lunch in a rush
Posted by 5101560604525187750 on Jul 29, 2016
This noodles are easy to make, I just added boiling water, but you can also microwave them. They are very tasty, quite spicy, onion and peanut taste dominate. Serving size is enough for me. Ingredient list is incredibly good. Great for quick lunch in a rush.
Posted by livetsrose on Mar 16, 2016
I see there is a lot of bad reviews on this product, but I really enjoyed this box of noodles! Delicious taste and easy to prepare. I don't eat fast food very often, but this is a great meal for lunch/snacks. It could've been a little bit more spicy, but with a smaller amount of water, and when I added some onion seasoning, it was great. I would love to buy this one in a bigger box. I'll definitely buy this product again.
Pretty Good for Packaged Soup
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
Dr. McDougalls really has alot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
Wonder how this product can get 3.5*?
Posted by TwinkleJapan on May 31, 2015
Tried it and will never buy again. I'd rather have bread if Im unable to cook for some reasons. It is NOT and far from pad thai taste, it is just not edible for me.