Dr. McDougall's, Asian Noodles, Thai Peanut, 1.9 oz (53 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Right Foods
- Made with Organic Noodles
- All Natural
- 220 Calories Per Serving
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Sourced No BPA
- Health • Longevity • Happiness
Sustaining The Earth
At Dr. McDougall's Right Foods we believe that what's good for the earth is good for you, too. That's why we make choices for our packaging and for the delicious meals we provide, ensuring a smaller impact on the environment and a greater, positive impact on your wellbeing.
We use paper because it's a renewable natural resource, lightweight and BPA Free. The cup you are holding is from paper sourced from responsibly managed forests.
We wish you Health, Longevity & Happiness.
That's why Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Noodles taste great, but don't have the heavy oil, fat and salt of many other brands.
Enjoy this mouth-watering meal of Thai Peanut Noodles. It's only 220 calories and provides 8 g plant based protein and 3 g fiber.
Cooking Instructions: Microwave for best results.
Microwave (1100 Watts) Cooking Directions
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2" above bottom of the cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on medium (60% power) for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a rapid boil without boiling over. Microwave ovens vary; heating time and power may need to be adjusted. (Note: With most microwaves, you can adjust the power level by pressing the Power button several times until you see 60%). Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand 6 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 6 minutes until noodles are tender & sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Food/Soup should be cooked to 165ºF
Stir in ideas: Vegetables, tofu, tempeh.
Organic noodles (organic wheat flour, brine, salt), peanuts, organic evaporated cane juice, vegetables (garlic, onion, green onion), yeast extract, organic potato starch, soy sauce* (soybeans, wheat), lime juice*, natural flavor (vegan), sea salt, lemongrass, ginger, spices, sesame.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 53 g|
|Serving Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fibers||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Read the directions! ha I put too much water in mine so it was more so a soup, but the flavor was great.
Very enjoyable, with just the right amount of "spicy". I am a bit wimpy when it comes to spicy, and this was perfect for me. I wish the sauce would come out a wee bit thicker.
Quick and easy
Posted by 5294118665708076704 on Jan 28, 2015
Great snack when dinner is a little too far away.
Posted by 5725019287290686184 on Nov 26, 2014
estaba muy rico y se hace muy fácilmente
Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Nov 07, 2014
This are really helpful when I need something warm between meals. Only gave it 4 stars because the amount in the cup is so small. It will work for a snack, but not a meal.
Posted by 5504856457952487932 on May 27, 2014
This one is flavoursome. So easy to add boiling water, can also add fresh veg. Great for work or going away when you are not likely to have interesting vegan options.