Categories Food, Groceries Vegan Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Pasta & Soup
Dr. McDougall's, Asian Noodles, Spicy Szechuan, 2 oz (56 g)
- Right Foods
- Made with Organic Noodles
- 200 Calories Per Serving
- Sourced BPA Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Sustaining the Earth
At Dr. McDougall's Right Foods we believe that what's good for the earth is good for you, too. That's why we make choices for our packaging and for the delicious meals we provide, ensuring a smaller impact on the environment and a greater, positive impact on your wellbeing.
We use paper because it's a renewable natural resource, lightweight and BPA free. The cup you are holding is from paper sourced from responsibly managed forests.
We wish you Health, Longevity & Happiness.
That's why Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Entrees taste great, but don't have the heavy oil, fat and salt of many other brands.
Enjoy this mouth-watering meal of Szechuan Noodles. It's only 200 calories and provides7 g plant based protein and 3 g fiber.
Cooking Instructions: Microwave for best results.
Microwave (1100 WATTS) Cooking Directions:
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on Medium (60% power) for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a rapid boil without boiling over. Microwave ovens vary; heating time and power may need to be adjusted. (Note: With most microwaves, you can adjust the power level by pressing the Power button several times until you see 60%). Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand for 6 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions Follow instructions above except add Boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 6 minutes until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Food/Soup should be cooked to 165°F
Organic noodles (organic wheat flour, brine, salt), soy sauce powder* (soybeans, wheat), dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion, shallot, carrot, shiitake, cabbage, green onion), organic evaporated cane juice, organic potato starch, black bean paste* (fermented black soybeans), yeast extract, natural flavor (vegan), chilies, spices, vinegar, citric acid, sesame, ginger.
Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 56 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fibers||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|