Categories Food, Groceries Vegan Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Pasta & Soup
Dr. McDougall's, Asian Noodles, Teriyaki, 1.9 oz (53 g)
- Right Foods
- All Natural
- 200 Calories Per Serving
- Sourced No BPA
Sustaining the Earth
At Dr. McDougall's Right Foods we believe that what's good for the earth is good for you, too. That's why we make choices for our packaging and for the delicious meals we provide, ensuring a smaller impact on the environment and a greater, positive impact on your wellbeing.
We use paper because it is a renewable natural resource, lightweight and BPA free. The cup you are holding is from paper sourced from responsibly managed forests.
We wish your Health, Longevity & Happiness.
That's why Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Noodles taste great, but don't have the heavy oil, fat and salt of many other brands.
Enjoy this mouth-watering meal of Teriyaki Noodles. Its only 200 calories and provides 7 g plant based protein and 3 g fiber.
Cooking Instructions: Microwave for best results.
Microwave Cooking Directions
- Remove the lid and the flavor packet. Pour contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on High (or on medium 50% power for very strong microwaves) for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes untilthe sauce comes to a rapid boil but does not boil over. Microwave overs vary. Adjust cooking time and power as needed. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave. Stir and cover to keep hot.
- Let stand 5-7 minutes covered or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy. If desired, microwave 20-30 seconds more.
Boiling Water Directions Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered about 5 minutes until noodles are tender & sauce thickens. Stir again & enjoy.
Noodles (wheat flour, brine, salt), organic evaporated cane juice, teriyaki sauce (soy sauce [fermented soybeans, wheat]), vegetables* (garlic, shallot, carrot, green onion), potato starch, yeast extract, natural flavor (vegan), ginger, sesame.
Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 53 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fibers||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|