Dr. McDougall's, Asian Noodles, Teriyaki, 1.9 oz (53 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Right Foods
- All Natural
- 200 Calories Per Serving
- Sourced No BPA
Sustaining the Earth
At Dr. McDougall's Right Foods we believe that what's good for the earth is good for you, too. That's why we make choices for our packaging and for the delicious meals we provide, ensuring a smaller impact on the environment and a greater, positive impact on your wellbeing.
We use paper because it is a renewable natural resource, lightweight and BPA free. The cup you are holding is from paper sourced from responsibly managed forests.
We wish your Health, Longevity & Happiness.
That's why Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Noodles taste great, but don't have the heavy oil, fat and salt of many other brands.
Enjoy this mouth-watering meal of Teriyaki Noodles. Its only 200 calories and provides 7 g plant based protein and 3 g fiber.
Cooking Instructions: Microwave for best results.
Microwave Cooking Directions
- Remove the lid and the flavor packet. Pour contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on High (or on medium 50% power for very strong microwaves) for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes untilthe sauce comes to a rapid boil but does not boil over. Microwave overs vary. Adjust cooking time and power as needed. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave. Stir and cover to keep hot.
- Let stand 5-7 minutes covered or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy. If desired, microwave 20-30 seconds more.
Boiling Water Directions Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered about 5 minutes until noodles are tender & sauce thickens. Stir again & enjoy.
Noodles (wheat flour, brine, salt), organic evaporated cane juice, teriyaki sauce (soy sauce [fermented soybeans, wheat]), vegetables* (garlic, shallot, carrot, green onion), potato starch, yeast extract, natural flavor (vegan), ginger, sesame.
Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 53 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fibers||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 5659128415249780964 on Jun 17, 2016
Posted by 5456019648915761432 on Apr 07, 2016
The top layer is very thin and the product arrived to me damaged , how can i eat that now !!
Dr. McDougall. You the Man! Vegan/Plant/starch Messiah!
Posted by 5296228655530685268 on Mar 09, 2015
These are great just as a snack on there own as well I use these in combination with brown rice and any veggie I cook. Dr. McDougall is litterly a lifesaver for thousands of people. Check him out. Starch is the Key!
i Love this !
Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 23, 2014
I buy in bulk ! Great for a fast healthy meal and on the go !