Dr. McDougall's, Miso Ramen Noodle Soup, 1.9 oz (53 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organic Ramen
- Packet Inside
- Sourced No BPA
- Certified Organic by QAI
Dr. McDougall's Right Foods are always delicious, natural and vegan. This tasty soup is made with Organic Ramen Noodles that are baked, not fried for your Delicious Wellness.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Remove the lid and flavor packet
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add Room Temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 1" below rim of cup). Stir well
- Microwave on high about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with lid.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Organic noodles (organic wheat flour, brine, salt), miso powder (soybeans, rice, salt), tofu (soybeans, water, salt), miso powder (soybeans, rice, salt), soy protein, yeast extract, vegetables* (green & white onion, garlic, wakame seaweed, shiitake mushroom), vegan natural flavors, organic evaporated cane juice, tofu.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup & food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: (27 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3361378 on May 10, 2011
Miso ramen yumminess without the cr*p
Posted by Reviewer3339924 on Sep 29, 2011
a great way to eat on the go, and nice to see healthy ingredients
Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jun 09, 2011
Not bad when you're in a hurry and want like an instant cup of noodles without having to worry about all the weird and unwanted ingredients that normally come with major label brands.
Posted by 5463096521664090924 on Oct 02, 2015
can even have a bite, too weird
doesn't taste like miso soup at all
Posted by 5398628969591016914 on Dec 13, 2015
This doesn't taste like miso soup at all. In fact, it tastes a little weird. I wouldn't buy it again purely because I didn't like the taste.