Categories Food, Groceries Vegan Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Breakfast Oats, Oatmeal
Categories Food, Groceries Breakfast Cereal
Dr. McDougall's, Organic Maple Oatmeal, 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Right Foods
- Customize Your Sweetness! - Packet Inside
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Oatmeal
- Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You
- Sourced No BPA
- Certified Organic By QAI
Enjoy this Organic Real Maple Oatmeal. It's made with real, organic maple sugar. We've partnered with organic oatmeal framers that dedicate their land to gluten free oats, so everyone can enjoy this delicious breakfast, test verified for gluten free purity.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Microwave Instructions (1100 Watts)
- Remove the cap, lid and sugar packet.
- Pour sugar packet contents into cup to customize your sweetness.
- Add Room Temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2 1/2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on High 1 1/2 minutes to bring to a rapid boil but not boil over. Microwaves vary. Adjust power and time as needed. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with cap.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until oatmeal is tender and thick. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until oatmeal is tender and thick. Stir again and enjoy.
Organic gluten free whole grain oats, organic sugar (organic evaporated cane juice, organic maple sugar, organic brown sugar), natural flavors, sea salt, organic caramel color.
Made in a facility that uses peanut and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup & food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 70 g (1 container)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Oatmeal with Sugar Packet||Oatmeal without Sugar Packet|
|Amount Per Serving - makes 3/4 cup oatmeal prepared|
|Calories from Fat||30||30|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||290 mg||12%||0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||55 g||18%||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fibers||7 g||28%||7 g||28%|
|Sugars||18 g||0 g|
|Protein||6 g||6 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|