Dr. McDougall's, Pad Thai, Noodle Soup, 2.0 oz (56 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Sourced No BPA
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative
Dr. McDougall’s right foods are always delicious, natural, and vegan. This tasty soup is made with rice noodles that are baked, not fried and gluten free for your natural delicious wellness.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That’s why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the earth sustaining you
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about ¾” below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on High about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with lid.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Rice noodles*, vegetables* (onion, garlic, carrot, peppers, cilantro, shallots), yeast extract, vegan natural flavors, organic evaporated cane juice, starches (bean, tapioca, potato), lime*, sea salt, tofu* (soybeans, water, salt), tamarind*, spices, turmeric, mild chiles, paprika extract. Dried*
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by staring with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 28 g|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||10%|
|Dietary Fibers||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I really love this noodle soup. It has just the right mix of flavour and textures - slightly spicy, warm and filling (well - filling for a snack). It's best if you just pour boiling water into it and let it sit with a cover over it, instead of trying to heat it up in the microwave.
Not as interesting as I hoped
Posted by 5726166622671274308 on Feb 25, 2016
As in the title.
Posted by 4667439534621464973 on Jan 19, 2016
it's fine but i had to add spices to it . i wont order again
Posted by 5438718331504157619 on Jan 26, 2015
Although the soup is very good, all three tops of these soups had been punctured in the shipping.
Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 23, 2014