Dr. McDougall's, Tortilla Soup, with Baked Chips, 2.0 oz (56 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Right Foods
- Packet Inside
- Sourced No BPA
Dr. McDougall's Right Foods are always delicious, natural and vegan. This tasty soup is a good source of fiber & made with gluten free ingredients for your Natural Delicious Wellness.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add Room Temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 3/4" below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on high about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover lid.
- Let stand covered for 6 minutes or until pinto beans are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
Boiling water directions: Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line instead of microwaving.
Baked tortilla chips (corn, water, lime), pinto beans, vegetables* (tomato, corn, peppers, garlic, onion, carrots, parsley), brown rice, yeast extract, vegan natural flavors, potato starch, sea salt, lime, spices, cilantro, chili.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup & food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Had already tried the Black Bean & Lime Soup and expected a similar level of awesome... But this one just isn't as good.
Pretty Good for Packaged Soup
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
Dr. McDougalls really has alot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
Posted by 5438718331504157619 on Jan 26, 2015
good filler but needs more spice
Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 23, 2014