- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthy Home
- h·e Formulated for High Efficiency & Standard Machines
- Bio Degradable
- With the Power of 4 Unique Enzymes for Effective Stain and Spot Removal
- Fragrance & Dye Free
- No Phosphates, Masking Agents, or Sulfates
- Compatible with HE and Standard Machines
Greener Cleaner Stain Treatment is 100% natural and non-toxic. It is totally free of harsh petro-chemicals that are found in traditional, and even some natural stain removers, so it will not leave potentially harmful residue on your clothing.
Stain Removal Tips:
- For best results treat stain as soon as possible. Remove excess stain immediately with clean soft dry cloth, rinse in cool water.
- Do not dilute Greener Cleaner Stain Treatment or mix with any other products. Doing so will affect Greener Cleaner Stain Treatment's unique multi-enzymatic formulation and impact overall results.
- Always follow garment label instructions when pre-treating and laundering your clothes. If garment is washable, rinse stained area with cool water and pre-treat with Greener Cleaner Stain Treatment.
- On colored garments, test an inside seam for color fastness.
Greener Cleaner Stain Treatment works on all types of washing machines!
- Pour Greener Cleaner Stain Treatment directly on stain.
- Gently rub Greener Cleaner Stain Treatment into stain.
- Allow Greener Cleaner Stain Treatment to thoroughly saturate stain for up to 30 minutes.
- Launder with Greener Cleaner Laundry Detergent and follow washing instructions.
- For stubborn stains, repeat above steps if necessary.
Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, drink a full glass of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.